Thursday, October 22, 2009

10 sites about Second Life Names .........



Did you think it over when you started SL?? That the name you picked would be the one that almost feels like your own? Well i didn't but after 3 years it does. Maybe it's because I choose a name that was close to my own. I was playing Ceasar and on the forums when people dragged me into SL. So that's why i came up with AEster. Adding to that that I loved the hospital series ER and nurse Hathaway was involved with the ever so adobo George Clooney .....................


Following top 10 list is a randomly one all about names in SL.


1.  http://slnamewatch.com/ has a top 100 of the most popular lastnames in SL you even can look if they are still available (if you are gonna join SL or making your alt)


2. Vint Valken has some good thoughts about creating your name. So you don't end up with names like Ivanerection ( no kidding, LL made him change his name at one point :)


3. ObiJan Technologies has the latest popular names, brithdays, lastnames, Lindens and many more.


4. Dahlia got a nice line up with funny names. I wished I wrote them down in during the last years.


5. If you are thinking about a custom name??? LL can get you that too. At Wiki/SL you'll read about it.


6. This post on Second Effects made me grin. Especcially the Hibbabalibba McMahon (try to pronounce it )


7. This forum contains some nice personal stories.


8. Couldn't help it but while searching for things I stumbled on this one and it made me go: awwwwwww
    https://blogs.secondlife.com/message/25802


9. A jira about making a name change after Second Life marriage ............


10. Tfhere are also funny name generators online where you can find just that one unusual name you are looking for!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment