Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maybe some Relaxing helps .................


As I wrote yesterday SL is a bit of a weird place for me atm. Fred isn't around and things have changed majorly here for me. So I need to find back my balance. Beside that I really would like to create something. My fingers are itching and I open up my photoshop a dozen times a day. But everytime I end up staring at it with no inspiration at all. Suddenly I knew what i needed to do. I needed to get some good quality relaxing time. That made me remember this place. The Inspire Space Park. It is a galaxy related sim. It makes you feel like Amstrong and aldrin a bit ................ The meditation and tai chi is such a releaf and truly relaxing. With the music on and the envirement set to midnight it's just perfect. and as I am writing this and look at myself carrying out the slow tai chi movements I feel getting some inner rest and I think it is time for me to open up the templates again ............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment