Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Easily Bored!!


OK I admit I am easily bored. Fred is on his yearly holiday and I am wand-ering. After been away for 2 weeks too. It's a bit strange to return. SL doesn't seem the same. I know that has other reasons too and I am not gonna forfill your search after drama here so I won't say anything about that. Knowing that I am easily bored it is strange that I always return to the same places. One of those is 'The Lost Gardens Of Apollo" This place is builded by Dane Zander. It's a rather busy visited sim but still you can wander without running into too many people. It's been here since 2005 and I think that's amazing for SL. I have so many LM in my inventory that are no longer the beautifull places that they once were. Some of them have turned into malls or ugly beaches. Don't take me wrong I love the beach. But I am just not so much into the Hawaian Beach thingie. Back to 'Apollo'.
It's a PG rated sim. And the rules are strict. I am gratefull for that because I think that provides people rest and tranquility. I visit this place since a long time, on and off, and I have never been harrased by anybody. But maybe I just scare people off ....................................

They provide guided tours in 9 different languages. I never took one, I prefere to be suprised by what I see. And there is a lot to see believe me. I turn my view to midnight and with the music on it takes you away. I love to wander here all alone. It's not a place were you need to go with your loved one ........................... it's just breathtaking on it's own special way.

No comments:

Post a Comment