Tuesday, June 30, 2009

-InSync- FunJet


I always said we should have something funny for our customers. But then Frederic always replied with : yes dear, but what dear! Then I always answered: ............erm I don't know. I didn't want to make a tattoo, or a T-shirt. We have been thinking of making a a doghouse or a gardenshed. But somehow we never got something truely right. Untill Frederic had a grumpy day. He didn't want to DJ didn't want to build didn't want to allign textures all of this was making him even more grumpy. So he started to do something out of the blue. And right before my eyes it grew. Turbojets, 3 chairs, engines ................... he started to ask me for some textures. And together we made this FunJet happen. Together with a great build-in script it can fly and move you and your friends around. We use it a lot, to show people around our buildings. Therefore it is beside fun usefull too. come and grab yours at our shop it cannot be the price why you are still hesitating???!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment