Thursday, January 22, 2009

-InSync- Haunted House



The Haunted House was already halfway build when Fred showed it to me the first time. It was also the kick-start of  working together. At first he was building and I was looking cute. Well at least I could try ...................... but I got quickly bored with that. It's awfull to virtually 'stand' next to somebody who doesn't speak unless you calll mumbling numbers speaking and who's keyboard is rattling like an angry rattlesnake. Then he said that he needed a texture for the inside and  I offered my help. It worked out great. Fred was building, thinking outloud about what he would like and I tried to visualise his thoughts. That is how we still work together.
The Haunted House was a very special project because we had to change a lot of the textures everytime. And eventhough we didn't know eachother very well we had a deadline to finish it. It made us see that we could work together. Even under stress.........

No comments:

Post a Comment