Sunday, November 1, 2009

Suspended on Twitter??!!

Ok I am totally flabbergasted but we are supended on Twitter. Today i got this on our account:



Account Suspended

This account is currently suspended and is being investigated due to strange activity. If we have suspended your account mistakenly, please let us know. SeeSuspended Accounts for more information.



Well that made me read the rules and as far as I can see everybody is twittering against them. I have followers and I follow people but not to spam them. I like to be part of the community over there but if it means that I have to watch whatever I say i think it's gonna be the end of our twitter account. I submitted a ticket and wrote an email so lets hear what they have to tell us.


Last Updat: as if it was a miracle today the account is back to normal and nothing has been said or done about it 0-0 sometimes I wonder ................


Wel at least the whole thing made me enter plurk wich is a fun place to be too sooo 
this has been for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment