Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Twittering .......................

InSync started to Twitter!!!. Twitter seems a strange medium. I can't say what it will bring InSync. But somehow it seems like it is another way to meet on the web. But the more I get into this the less I understand. sometimes I read things, I read it another time and even at the third or a fourth time it still seems like an Korean Ikea Manual to me.

At least I found a really nice twitter plugin wich you can find in the sidebar . For now Twitter seems like fun to me! If you like the plug-in I got it from Blogger Buster and here's the link:
.............................................................................................................

I guess it will make me want to learn more and it will drag me back to google again ............

No comments:

Post a Comment