Monday, October 19, 2009

Our shop started it's Second Life!!!!!


So here it is our new shop!!!! We dusted the houses, cleaned the ship and vacuumed the beach. It took us almost the whole weekend to set the whole lot of it. Well of course we needed some working platforms too and we needed to get up the workingbox aswell.
But it's all set and done now. up and running. what more metafores can I use.......... come and have a peek soon.

Oh and I just kept outof the view the giant kangeroo that is on our neighboursclub :)) I think they are Aussies but I ain't sure. Did I mention again that http://azureislands.com/ did a wonderfull job to help us out so quickly?? we are very thankfull to them.

Well last but not least I will hand ya the slurl (the tiny customised one yes!!!) so grab it and come and have a look :) #######tiny surl inside##########

No comments:

Post a Comment