Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WeddingCards for Jeret and Kourtland



We like to make Wed-ding Cards. Fred and I will never do the marry thingie in SL but that doesn't matter in here:) Most of the time we ask the bride and groom to handover some of their pictures. I (*AE*) am not good at taking pictures. SL Photography is a real art and I am not into that one. So in this case we asked my sister Kourtland and her soon to be husband Jeret to provide me some pictures wich they did. From there we made 4 different cards and they have choosen one of them. As said they provided the picture themselves. As a weddingpresent we gave them their thank- you cards. The picture on that on was providid by Phrosmai Nosov. And I think that these cards only look this good just because of that wonderfull picture. It is amazing. I think that here has been discovered a great artist.

Last but not least I would like to say to the happy couple:
Kourty and Jeret may your love be growing every day!

InSync can provide your personal weddingcards, birthdaycards, rezdaycards, thank-you notes and more. We start every project from scratch. There won't be any the same. It will be a very personal gift especcially made for you and your loved-ones. Contact either of is inworld for our reasonable prices ......................


No comments:

Post a Comment