Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun things to do in Second Life


OK now I am really getting weird. Altho ................... I like fishing in RL too. Yes this post is about fishing. Have you ever tried that in SL? 7seas has a great yeah what shall I call it ................. thingie for it. You get a vendor, get bait and a rod (you can even adjust it to what you are wearing at the moment really nice for fashion addicts lol). Now you are ready and here you go.................. fun part is of course to do it with others. But I like doing it on my own too. It's kindof relaxing and it is fun to search for the rare and extraordinairy fishies. Sometimes you get bikini's or whatever. Or the obvious tires. But there are a lot of fun fishies, you can wear them and even give them a name. What about a Shrimpcoctail???


I digged in my inv for a nice picture that I took at the headquarters, that's where you have to go to get all the stuff. Really you should give it a try its fun relaxing and you make new friends easily (if you like to talk about fish of course) ..................... take the rowboat and have a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment